Pages

Monday 7 September 2009

Can't get you off my mind!


Got Paris on my mind (the city, not Hilton...!)

The last few weeks have consisted of reading about/watching/thinking of everything Paris - films about, books on, blogs describing, photographs of...I can't wait! My move is approaching at a rapid pace, the summer has gone so fast. 3 months are over in what feels like the blink of an eye! 

Watched Paris Je T'aime for the first time the other day in student-style Youtube snippets, which appropriately fits the film. It's a series of short films (court métrages) representing the different arrondissements of Paris, it's enough to whet anyone's appetite for a fix of Paris. After all, it is the city of love.


Source: Paris Je T'aime (2006) Google Images

I'm ready to finally get there now and begin to 'live the dream'..

Source: We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x