Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Emmanuelle Alt's first Vogue cover

Emmanuelle Alt
 (I Want To Be a Roitfeld)
Vogue UK have confirmed that Gisele Bundchen will cover the first Paris Vogue under new Editor-in-Chief, Emmanuelle Alt. This issue will hit the shelves in early March and I'm not alone in my anticipation to see what she's done with the publication.

Paris Vogue editors seem to take on a kind of mythical, authoritative status. What they say is cool, goes and is widely accepted. Alt's first Vogue cover is her chance to prove that she is up to the job and will carry on the Roitfeld legacy in true, Parisian style.

When asked how she chose Gisele, Alt replied, "It was just a spontaneous decision...There was no question."

The April front cover will show Gisele in St Barts wearing Dolce & Gabbana.

"I hope you like it," she says, and I'm sure we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x