Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

Paris dreaming

Photobucket

Just found this photo on EIGHT London blog and woah. Paris. I miss it...achingly. Now I'm officially moving to London I've been thinking a lot about Paris. In fact, I have about three lovely friends who are moving there in a few months time to take up internships in the city. Given that I have done a degree in French it almost seems crazy not to go and live there again, I loved my year spent there last year working and really could see myself there one day. But for now I will have to be content with the odd (cheap) Eurostar to go over and visit my oh-so lucky Parisiennes!

Je viens de trouver cette photo sur EIGHT London blog et wouaouh. Paris me manque...trop. Maintenant que je me déménage à Londres certainement je pense beaucoup à Paris. En fait, j'ai quelque jolies amies qui s'y déménagent dans quelques mois pour faire des stages dans la capitale. Donné que j'ai fait une licence en français, il est dommage de ne pas y vivre encore une fois...J'ai absolument  adoré mon année a Paris l'année dernière pendant laquelle je travaillais comme prof d'anglais. Je m'y imagine un jour c'est sûr. Mais pour l'instant il faut que je sois contente à prendre l'Eurostar (quand ce n’est pas trop cher bien sûr) pour rendre visites à mes chanceuses Parisiennes!

Follow LAnglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x