Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

New In: Daniela Sigurd bracelets

Daniela Sigurd Pink Bumble Bee Friendship Bracelet
Daniela Sigurd

Just in! Beautiful bracelets by Daniela Sigurd can be bought for £12 on Pret-a-Portobello I love the summer bright colours with the cute Alex Monroe-esque gems. I also found some fab Links of London-inspired gem bracelets in Whistles in Selfridges, London last night for £18.

Whistles

Links

I love the boho style of these bracelets and was inspired the second I saw Lucy Williams (then Fashion Assistant at InStyle, now Fashion and Beauty Writer at Stylus.comwearing friendship bracelets in the shoot I blogged about here.

Apparently hers are from Fulham quirky boutique Thailandia on Munster Road.


Follow LAnglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x