Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Top 3 East London eating haunts

The Hackney Pearl / 11 Prince Edward Road, Hackney Wick E9 5LX
Not only 'cos I like the name. But it's also darn pretty and you can leave a message for friends or tuck into a good old book. Think 'Gran's kitchen meets continental bar' is how they sum up their décor. I like. 





La Bouche / 35-37 Broadway Market, London E8 4PH
You only have to have read this blog once to realise that I'm a complete Francophile/Francofanatic (whatever you like best); which is primarily why I fancy trying out 'La Bouche'. But my latest great love is Broadway market, where this little gem is found. My super friend Anna took me there a few weekends ago and it is simply amazing. Won't spoil the surprise - you just have to go.





Lemon Monkey / 188 Stoke Newington High Street, London N16 7JD
This place looks mega. You can get pretty much everything here; from fine cheeses to drizzles and preserves to cooking utensils. With built-in cupboards and warm lighting, this is right up my street.  They also do a great deal of a cheese platter for 2, with une bouteille de vin for just £20 - this place knows the way to my heart.




Follow LAnglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x