Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Sundays: Columbia Road Flower Market, The Diner on Curtain Road, Brick Lane


We began our lovely day at Columbia Road Flower Market which has a whole host of gorgeous shops and cafes as well as rows upon rows of flower stalls [my Mum's idea of heaven, being a florist]. 


We stopped at a little whole-in-the-wall cafe for hot calamari in cones and wandered around the stalls before heading into Shoreditch for pancakes at The Diner on Curtain Road. 


I then wandered off and had a look around Spitalfields Market [they have a lovely Whistles store just outside on Brushfield Street]. I treated myself to the Charlie skinnies in coral at their St Christopher's Place flagship store on Saturday...


Then I stumbled upon this Vintage Market off Spitalfields towards Brick Lane [opposite Absolute Vintage - one of my favourite vintage stores in London]. They had a mixture of antiques, vintage clothing and accessories. I spotted this lovely old, battered Barbour jacket...which actually seems somewhat redundant in the warmer weather now upon us.


Until next weekend...

Follow LAnglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x