Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

My new home!



As of these summer months I will be moving to London with a couple of friends, to an area with a real community feel and lots of great cafés and bars (I've already tried lots of them out!)

I can't wait to move in and decorate our flat, will post some photos of it when we are there and settled. I'm starting a job in PR and we have arranged it so our commutes will be nice and easy to work. 

I'm so looking forward to inviting friends around for dinner parties, post-work drinks, runs through the green open spaces and Sunday lunch in the trendy area surrounding us! The place has a great vibe!

If anyone has any recommendations of good places to eat, go out, shop in SW London do let me know in the comments below! I'm very open to trying out new places and am keen to get some London Top 5s, lists and tips onto the blog as well as the previous Paris ones. Your help would be greatly appreciated, I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow LAnglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x