Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Paris tu me manque tellement!





I have taken these beautiful snapshots of Paris from Karla's Closet as I'm having a nostalgic week, reminiscing about my year last year living in this beautiful city. Also I am going back at the end of August for a special weekend and I cannot wait! There seems to be a lot going on in Paris over bank holiday weekend despite that August is the month where all Parisians leave the city for the sunny Cote d'Azur.

I have found a James Blake (my absolute favourite) gig at Social Club, Shakespeare and Moliere plays in the Bois de Boulogne, the amazing Kate Moss expo at Musée des Arts Décoratifs (my no.1 Paris museum convenieantly located on Rue de Rivoli), an interesting Paris-Delhi-Bombay expo at Centre Pompidou, a Notting Hill-style carnival and much more. Excited doesn't describe it!

Follow LAnglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x