Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Focus on: NEOM Organics

I have long been a fan of Harrogate-based NEOM organics and recently my sister and I bought our mum a hamper of NEOM treats to unwind for her birthday. 

My absolute favourite product to date has been the Sicilian Lemon and Fresh Basil Scented Travel Candle, £16. A great product to take away on holiday with you, the scent takes minutes to fill the room and make you feel at home, while stimulating a tired and busy mind. I find it very quickly reenergises me. 



NEOM organics have recently undergone a rebrand, with new packaging and a refresh of their website, focusing on the natural elements of the products. I love the new look products with wooden lids and thick cardboard boxes that feel indulgent to open. Inside they say 'Scent to make you feel good'.

In the midst of wedding planning, I was delighted to trial their new Time to Unwind Bath Foam, £22, which is a pure blend of 12 botanical extracts handpicked from around the world - recommended as a great product to de-stress and unwind, exactly what I was hoping to do. 

The second I opened the box I could smell the gorgeous infusion of Guaiacwood oil, which comes from a tree called palo santo originally used to help meditation, mixed with rose and bluebell which helps to make you focus and reminds me of walks through the woods. 

Containing absolutely no sodium lauryl sulphate, the Bath Foam doesn't dry you out and it is packed with soothing marshmallow, aloe leaf, coconut and sweet almond to nourish and protect the skin. The ingredients are good enough to eat!


Next on my list to try is their Great Day Body Scrub, £34, from the Make you Happy range, which recently featured in STYLIST. The scrub is infused with wild mint and mandarin for a rejuvenating post-summer pick me up designed to help you de-stress and give you a boost. I love body scrubs and this one looks nice and textured to slough away dry skin,


See more of the product range on NEOM Organic's Instagram page.

And head to NEOM Organics for 15% off your first shop.

T.A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x