Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Beauty notebook: Mac Studio Sculpt


I have just invested in a brand new tube of MAC Studio Sculpt foundation on recommendation from my model friend (apparently they use it on her shoots). My make-up artist friend also uses this product on her clients and there is a reason for this. Lighter than the Studio Fix foundation by MAC, which prides itself on longlasting, thicker coverage, Studio Sculpt blends beautifully into the skin giving it a gummy sheen but not a powdery effect.

I opted for NC20 which is a nice light colour for skin not yet touched by summer. NC stands for Neutral Cool and NW is Neutral Warm. NC is best for warm skin (those with blue-green veins) and NW suits cool skin tones (those with purple-blue veins). Cool balances warm skin tones and warm flatters cool skin tones.

At £23 a pop, the foundation is not cheap, but it is worth every penny. Previously a huge fan of Chanel Vitalumiere foundation (I blogged about this here), I have downgraded price-wise and am not disappointed. 

Follow LAnglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note here...x